- Maintaining clients aquariums - Private, corporate and commercial
- Installations and configuration of new system
- Customer relations and interaction
- Site visit for potential new clients
- Maintenance and welfare of all fish, corals and invertebrates
- Managing stock of dry goods kept on site and in store
We are looking for a well rounded and enthusiastic individual with relevant experience of installing and maintaining all types of aquarium systems. We need someone who is self motivated and can work to a strict schedule. The majority of our clients are based in central London but candidates should expect to travel regularly. A clean driving license is a must!This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a young and innovative team who are growing every day. We are continually taking on new projects, all of which are very unique. It is important that you are adaptable and flexible as some projects will include weekend work and late nights.Salary dependent on experience and suitability to the role.
Based at our London OfficeCharterhouse Aquatics White Rabbit Studios 471-473, Dereham Pl,
To apply please send a CV and covering letter too - email@example.com
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a young and innovative team who are growing every day. We are continually taking on new projects, all of which are very unique.