Vortech MP60w Quiet-Drive Pump Bundle Pack
Vortech MP60w Quiet-Drive Pump Bundle Pack
Proudly bringing the cutting edge of technical innovation to the award winning VorTech pump line. QuietDrive redefine what’s possible in an aquarium circulation pump. Want more info?
You will be able to upgrade your delivery service upon checkout. Want more info?
This product is not currently available for International shipping.
Interest Free Finance Available
0% APR Representative
Available from £101.25 per month
Vortech MP60w Quiet-Drive Pump - Bundle pack conatins 2 x MP60W pumps
Proudly bringing the cutting edge of technical innovation to the award winning VorTech pump line. QuietDrive redefine what’s possible in an aquarium circulation pump.
The Driver - Quiet Drive
• 6+ Available continuous operational modes
• Wave Auto Tune, Feed Mode & Night Mode
• Communicates with existing WWD and “w” EcoSmart pumps
• Fully compatible with EcoSmart Live via ReefLink
• Available as an upgrade for WWD and EcoSmart Drivers Q
VorTech QD Flow
In an aquarium, having the right amount of flow is crucial to the health of the ecosystem. With VorTech QuietDrive choosing the correct water circulation equipment has never been easier. VorTech pumps are designed by aquarists to be the gold standard in providing flow in marine aquariums. When it comes to broad yet gentle flow, the VorTech design is unmatched
• Create massive water movement
• No livestock damaging “hot spots”
• Natural Gyre
• Three dimensional flow patterns
• Comprehensive flow options
• Precise water movement control
VorTech QD Modes
Lagoon Mode - Lagoonal Random Mode simulates a low-energy lagoon environment. The speed of the pump is changed slowly to recreate the gentle currents of a lagoon.
Reef Crest Mode - Reef Crest Random Mode simulates a high-energy reef environment. The pump will change speed frequently and drastically to simulate crashing waves and surging tide. This is a favorite of SPS coral.
Gyre Mode - Gyre Mode creates a flow pattern consisting of uniform clockwise and counterclockwise flow levels pulsing at a selected interval between two seconds and two hours.
Short Pulse Mode - Short Pulse Mode creates a flow pattern consisting of uniform high and low flow levels pulsing at a selected interval between 0.2 seconds and two minutes.
Tidal Swell Mode - Tidal Swell Mode (TSM) creates a harmonic balance reminiscent of the changing flow conditions found in nature. Over the course of several hours, the flow pattern will go from very chaotic to calm, followed by a detritus-clearing surge at the very end of the cycle. The flow direction will change direction every cycle.
Nutrient Transport Mode - Nutrient Transport Mode (NTM) creates circulation in a twophase program. The first phase uses wave motion to stir up detritus. The second phase follows with a surging motion to move the detritus into the overflow and out of the aquarium. This mode promotes maximum health, nutrient export and increased growth for sensitive corals such as SPS.
Feed Mode - At the touch of a button all VorTech wirelessly enabled pumps will temporarily pause their current mode and idle allowing food to be added to the tank without being cycled into the overflow and filtration.
Night Mode - Pumps can be enabled to run a gentler night time program simulating calmer ocean conditions for night time hours.
Wave Auto-Tune - Create a standing wave in your aquarium and demonstrate the true power of the fully operational VorTech QuietDrive control system.
VorTech QD magnetic couple
The VorTech is no less amazing today than when it first revolutionized the aquarium hobby. Three generations of pumps, over a decade of flow production, and tens of thousands of healthy aquariums are a testament to this uniquely designed power head. At the heart of the VorTech’s success is its unique, patented, magnetically coupled design.
• No distractions from the beauty of the tank and its inhabitants
• No wires in the aquarium
• No unwanted heat added to the water column
• No risk of electrical discharge harming people or marine life
• No hassle when it comes to installing, relocating or cleaning the power head
QuietDrive builds on the unique advantages of the VorTech’s magnetically coupled design and takes it to the next level. The revolutionary new drive system boasts increased efficiency and significantly reduced motor noise. First, VorTech took the pump motor out of the aquarium, now QuietDrive takes the noise out of the motor.
VorTech QD with ReefLink & ESL
On its own every VorTech pump can do amazing things, connect them to EcoSmart Live via ReefLink and the possibilities are endless.
• Include any number of VorTech wQD pumps in an EcoSmart profile
• Create custom pump programs with easy to use drag and drop functionality
• Control and program one or many VorTech pumps using a smart device
• Create pump programs that vary modes over a 24hr period
• Seamlessly integrate VorTech pumps with other EcoTech equipment including Radion LED fixtures
• Save, export and import pump programs to backup or share with the community
• Use the pump layout wizard to create a graphical representation of an aquarium
• Compatible with Mac, PC, iOS and Android platforms
Flow: 7,500+ gal (28,000+ lph)
Power Consumption: 10 to 60 Watts
Tank Range: 120-1,000+ gal (450-3,800 liters)
Glass Thickness Range: 0.375 -1.00 inch (9.5 – 26 mm)
1 Hour Delivery Slot
We provide a 1 hour delivery slot for all Premium Next Day delivery services. No more waiting in all day
SMS and Email Notification
Your delivery slot will be text and emailed to you. You can then submit a different day or request the parcel is left with a neighbour
We now offer deliveries on both days of the weekend. These services can be selected at checkout.