DESIGNED BY AQUARISTS FOR AQUARISTS, WITHOUT COMPROMISE!
Meticulously crafted with one goal. To provide the perfect foundation to build a truly personalised reef aquarium, without limitation!
Reef S2 Tank
The CADE Reef S2 is our Classic range of customisable rimless, sump filtered saltwater Aquariums designed for the advanced reef aquarist. Expertly crafted for un-compromising functionality and durability. CADE tanks are renowned for their beautiful clean lines, perfect silicone, smartly concealed silent weir and large ATO reservoirs.
- Super high clarity Opti-Clear glass finished with flat polished edges and laser etched CADE logo. Your badge of authenticity.
- Highest quality German 'Wacker' silicone, precision applied producing perfect gaps and razor sharp edges.
- Silent 'Twin Intake' Slimline Weir allows for efficient debris uptake at all levels & acts as an emergency intake should either intake become blocked.
- Black rear glass panel neatly concealing the weir, ATO reservoir and all Aquarium plumbing.
- Pre laminated white base glass makes it perfect for a bare bottom reef.
- Sleek aluminum Jump Net included assembled.
Highest clarity aquarium glass and perfectly cut silicone edges
- Rimless high clarity Opti-Clear tank with flat polished edges glued constructed with the highest quality German 'Wacker' silicone available for Aquarium use.
- Silicone is precision applied to produce perfect gaps and razor sharp minimalist finish. We use clear silicone only! Black silicone hides imperfections like air bubbles or silicone separation.
- White laminate is pre-applied to the underside of the tank to increase light reflection.
- CADE logo laser etched with the front panel serving as your guarantee of authenticity.
Slimline glass weir with surface and low-level intakes
- The Reef S2 slimline glass weir is neatly concealed behind the rear glass panel offering an uninterrupted view of your Aquarium.
- Both surface skimming and low-level water intakes enable superior uptake of heavier debris that would otherwise fail to reach surface intakes on regular weirs.?
- How does it work? Behind the intake vents is a sealed glass channel that receives water from the low intake and directs it to the top of the weir. The panel prevents direct flooding into the weir and directs debris to the surface via the channel where it is efficiently sucked into the drainage system preventing sediment accumulation in the weir.
Gravity-fed ATO reservoir neatly concealed behind tank
- The rear wall of the Reef S2 models conceals our weir and a large capacity Auto Top Off (ATO) freshwater reservoir which replenishes evaporated water via a gravity fed float valve positioned in the return pump chamber of the sump filter.
- We think this is the smartest way to achieve large RO volumes without compromising valuable sump filtration space.
Reef S2 Cabinet
Our focus is to provide an intelligently designed indestructible foundation enabling you the aquarist to build a truely personalised Aquarium system without compromise.
- 100% Waterproof and Corrosion proof materials. Aluminum, glass, plastic and 316 stainless screws.
- Pre-assembled cabinets with sump filter safely secured inside.
- Dry area for a Chiller and dry goods storage. Shelf for dosing pump and cable management. We've even provided a Chiller tap water feed.
- Power Management including control board mounting panel behind our side opening 'suicide door.'
- Power Boards c/w outer switches and internal plug sockets. (Supplied region specific).
- Pre fitted tank mat.
- Industrial levelling feet.
- Hidden internal magnetic door closers.
- Quick release removable doors.
Ventilated dry area for chiller and dosing equipment.
- Ventilated dry area suitably sized for a large chiller.
- Chiller water feed tap for easy plumbing.
- Dosing pump shelf.
- Adequate space for dosing vessels.
- Pre drilled dosing line holes for easy feed to sump.
Side 'suicide door' access for uninterrupted access to sump and plumbing.
- Our unique side 'suicide door' are definitely a crowd favourite providing uninterrupted access to the sump for servicing and maintenance.
- Harvesting macro algae or accessing filter socks has never been easier with this feature.
Reef S2 Filteration
The Reef S2 is glass sump filter provides smart use of space ensuring the Aquarist has the flexibility they need to establish their preferred filtration experience. All within in a silent splash free sump.
- Filter sock mechanical filtration.
- Macro algae chamber (removable baffle).
- Large protein skimmer / reactor chambers.
- Reactor water tap feeds.
- Flow concentrated media chamber promoting optimised biological & bio-chemical filtration efficiency.
- Proprietary removable 'media baskets' for biological and bio-chemical media.
- Return pump chamber c/w auto top off (ATO) freshwater replenishment float valve.
- Silent, splash free operation eliminating salt spray.
A sump filter with endless possibilities.
Pre-fabricated plumbing & fine tune Gate Valve.
- Pre-fabricated 'quick connect' plumbing installs in minutes requiring no tools or silicone.
- Industry leading fine tuneable Sanking 'Gate Valve' makes tuning down flow easy.
- Additional water feed taps eliminate the need for additional pumps for reactors.
Refugium chamber with removable baffle.
- Refugiums are a great way to manage nitrate and phosphate nutrient export in a saltwater Aquariums.
- If this feature is not required simply slide out the removable baffle and use the space for another purpose.
- Provided in models Reef S2 and S2/F 1200, 1500, 1800. Not available on Reef S2/N 500, S2 600 & 900.
Media baskets for easy maintenance and optimised filtration efficiency.
- Media baskets are perfect for any form of Biological or Bio-Chemical filter media reducing the need for additional media reactors.
- Easily removable to exchange expired bio-chemical media.
- Flow controlled to maximise contact time improving bio and bio-chemical filtration efficiency.
- Excess water bypasses the chamber and acts to surface skim the sump.
Gravity fed ATO feed into return chamber with large float valve
- Gravity fed float valve replenishes evaporated water from the ATO reservoir situated in the rear of the main Aquarium above.
- Float valves are the industry standard for a fail proof mechanical ATO.
- The Reef S2 and S2/F tank reservoir provides the perfect solution to incorporate a gravity feed ATO which until now had been inconvenient due to the difficulties involved in placing a reservoir higher than the sump.
REEF S2 1800
782L / 207 gal
Tank LxWxH (mm) 1800 x 700 x 600
Tank glass thickness 19mm
Tank glass type Opti Clear Glass
Jump net cover Supplied assembled
ATO capacity 72.4L / 19.1 gal
Cabinet LxWxH (mm) 1800 x 700 x 900
Chiller space LxWxH (mm) 365 x 610 x 580
Dosing / accessory shelf Yes
Controller safe area Yes, inner side mounting board
Adjustable levelling feet Yes
Cabinet assembly Pre-assembled with sump installed
Sump LxWxH (mm) 1170 x 570 x 410
Sump operating vol. 134L / 35.4 gal
Sump operating water height (mm) 210
Macro algae chamber Yes, removable