Reef Minerals from Reef Factory Lab is a set of 23 products necessary for maintaining stable water chemistry parameters in an aquarium, as close as possible to the natural environment of marine animals. Minerals have a significant impact on coral skeleton formation, as well as supporting the growth, nutrition, and coloration of the reef.
Reef Minerals is one of the key elements of Smart Reef 360, an innovative and comprehensive method for maintaining a marine aquarium developed by a team of chemists and experienced aquarists at Reef Factory. It combines three key areas:
- Smart aquarium devices (KH Keeper Plus, pH meter, Thermo control, Thermo view, Salinity Guardian, and Smart tester).
- Intelligent mobile application Smart Reef App.
- Reef Care products (Smart ICP OES, Smart test kits, Smart Components, and Reef Minerals).
The Smart Reef 360 method allows for water analysis according to specific needs, and all results are easily accessible through the Smart Reef App in a clear Parameters Panel or ICP Panel. The application provides detailed recommendations for supplementation to maintain the best possible environment for corals. These recommendations are transmitted to dosing pumps, which then precisely dose the recommended amounts of our high-quality Reef Care products, providing essential elements to the water for the animals' life and health.Thanks to the Smart Reef 360 method, managing a marine aquarium has never been easier and more convenient.
The chemical composition of Magnesium Reef Minerals is designed to replenish magnesium deficiencies and sudden drops in seawater. Its use is safe and allows for a quick and effective increase in magnesium levels in the marine aquarium to its optimal value.
- Important for the growth of various marine organisms, including calcareous algae.
- Influences the formation of coral skeletons.
- Aids animals and algae in the assimilation of calcium and strontium.
- Some live organisms, such as calcareous algae, mussels, or sea urchins, consume large amounts of magnesium.
- Plays an important role in inhibiting calcification in aquariums.
Dosage: Adding 10 ml of Magnesium Reef Minerals increases the magnesium (Mg) level by 10 mg/L (ppm) in a 100 L marine aquarium.