Reef Minerals from Reef Factory Lab is a set of 23 products necessary for maintaining stable water chemistry parameters in an aquarium, as close as possible to the natural environment of marine animals. Minerals have a significant impact on coral skeleton formation, as well as supporting the growth, nutrition, and coloration of the reef.
Reef Minerals is one of the key elements of Smart Reef 360, an innovative and comprehensive method for maintaining a marine aquarium developed by a team of chemists and experienced aquarists at Reef Factory. It combines three key areas:
- Smart aquarium devices (KH Keeper Plus, pH meter, Thermo control, Thermo view, Salinity Guardian, and Smart tester).
- Intelligent mobile application Smart Reef App.
- Reef Care products (Smart ICP OES, Smart test kits, Smart Components, and Reef Minerals).
The Smart Reef 360 method allows for water analysis according to specific needs, and all results are easily accessible through the Smart Reef App in a clear Parameters Panel or ICP Panel. The application provides detailed recommendations for supplementation to maintain the best possible environment for corals. These recommendations are transmitted to dosing pumps, which then precisely dose the recommended amounts of our high-quality Reef Care products, providing essential elements to the water for the animals' life and health.Thanks to the Smart Reef 360 method, managing a marine aquarium has never been easier and more convenient.
The chemical composition of Sulfur Reef Minerals is designed to replenish sulfur deficiencies and sudden drops in seawater. Its use is safe and allows for a quick and effective increase in sulfur levels in the marine aquarium to its optimal value.
- The proper and stable level of sulfur in a marine aquarium allows corals to build their skeletons properly and intensify their coloration. Research indicates that deficiencies in this element can impair the metabolic processes of living organisms.
- Sulfur is involved in oxidative metabolism and plays a crucial role in the nutrition of zooxanthellae (symbiotic coral algae).
- Sulfur is continually consumed in a closed aquarium system, and its level should be regularly monitored.
Dosage: Adding 10 ml of Sulfur Reef Minerals increases the sulfur (S) level by 4 mg/L (ppm) in a 100 L marine aquarium.