Internal sump mounted protein skimmer suitable for aquariums up to 1700 litres. Comes complete with CSM2060 Manual Cleaning Head.
By simply turning the cleaning head lid the skimmer neck is cleaned quickly with no mess. Use of a cleaning head can increase the efficiency of your skimmer by up to 20%. By turning the lid 1-2 times the neck of the skimmer will be cleaned and skimming efficiency will be optimised. The head should be turned at least once a day to prevent deposits building in the neck.
The new internal SCC 2061 high performance skimmer takes the superb performance of the SC range and includes a new DC whisper quiet pump with 6 stages of control and a feed timer. The new SCC 2061 skimmer is one of the latest products in the Deltec range and boasts some impressive features when it comes to protein skimming.
Deltec wanted to produce an economic DC skimmer that was compact, high performing, whisper quiet and with low wattage via its DC pump for aquariums up to 1700 litres. The SCC 2061 with its compact design and unique features ticks all of the boxes. With an high air input from the venturi via the DC pump and compact footprint, this model offers a high quality product at a very competitive price.
• High performance skimmer.
• Competitive pricing.
• Low power consumption.
• 6 stages of adjustment via the included DC pump controller.
• High air volume at the venturi.
• Whisper Quiet, low energy pump inside the skimmer for compact design.
• Flexible installation with regards to water depth, min 16cm max 25cm.
• Simple water level adjustment – no fiddly taps or pipes to fit or control.
• Remote cup drain.
• Simple maintenance without the use of any tools.
• German manufacture by Deltec.
• Long life expectation with all spares available.
• Ozone compatible (Requires glass T piece available separately).
• Footprint 31cm x 22cm
• Height 56.5cm