NEW IMPROVED MODELDo you really have 5 minutes to “defrost” frozen fish food in a cup? We certainly don’t.
Gourmet Defroster –Feeding, Well Thawed Out.
The Gourmet Defroster is the fast, effective and simple way of feeding your fish frozen food. Our Patent-Pending Gourmet Defroster has taken all the hassle and frustration out of frozen food feeding and gives you numerous features that you’ll love!
Just drop a cube and go, and let this 3-in-1, magnet-mounted defroster thaw, separate, and dispense frozen food all by itself! Its open/close pivoting design gives you an adjustable release setting that allows for portion control and the ability to regulate the amount of food that is released into your tank. This keeps more food in their mouths, and less in your filter.
With the Gourmet Defroster’s easy disassembly, it also doubles as a feeding ring for freeze-dried and larger floating frozen food. When combined with the Gourmet Grinder you can feed flake and pellet food adding variety and a balance of healthy nutrients! The Defroster’s ring corrals the food in one place so the food doesn’t drift all around your tank, which keeps your fish fed and your water crystal clear.
- For Fresh and Saltwater Fish
- Can be used for Frozen, Pellet, Flake or Freeze Dried Food.
- Adjustable Release Settings
- Reduces Waste and Maintains Water Quality
- Magnetic Mounted
- Feeding Ring Conversion
- Corrals Food in a Contained Area
– Strong Magnet Safety Warning!!! Read Before UseThis equipment includes one or more extremely powerful magnets. It is extremely dangerous to bring a magnet near a person who has a pacemaker or near any electrical medical device. Do not swallow magnets. If swallowed, immediately consult a doctor. Keep magnets out of children’s reach. To avoid serious pinch-type injuries caused by objects attracted to the magnet, please keep all steel and iron objects well away from the AUQA Gadget’s Magnet. Please do not allow hands and fingers and other body parts to be caught between the equipment. The strong magnetic fields of neodymium magnets can damage items such as television, computer monitors, credit cards, bank cards, computers, diskettes and other data carriers, video tapes, mechanical watches, hearing aids, loud speakers and home video equipment.
Under no circumstances should you try to cut, saw or drill the Neodymium magnets.