We are looking for a self-motivated individual to work in our Hertford based office. The ideal candidate will have previous customer service and front of house experience, knowledge of fish keeping is preferred.
The ideal candidate will have –
- excellent customer service and administration skills;
- Excellent grammar and telephone manner;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Organizational skills and punctuality;
- Experience using online payment processing;
- Basic computer skills, especially Microsoft Office and Excel.
You will be expected to work closely with the rest of the team but also be comfortable working alone.Daily duties to include : -
- Facilitate customer service telephone lines,
- Corresponding with customers via email and our support portal,
- Liaising with courier and supply companies
Salary dependent on experience and suitability to the role.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter too - firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a young and innovative team who are growing every day. We are continually taking on new projects, all of which are very unique.