- All in stock orders placed before 2pm will be shipped the same day (excluding pallet deliveries, livestock & unless otherwise stated). Your order will be shipped via the delivery method selected at checkout. If a named day delivery has been selected your order may be held by our warehouse team ready for dispatch the day prior to that selected.
- Each order will be issued with an estimated dispatch date at checkout. If your order contains an item that is out of stock or an item that needs to be ordered in for you, we will always aim to ship your order on or before this date. If for any reason your order encounters a delay we will contact you via telephone or email to discuss.
- Upon your order being shipped, you will be notified via email. Following on from this you will receive a text message and email providing you with your tracking details. Another text will follow the morning of the delivery stating your 1 hour estimated delivery slot. If this is not suitable for you, simply reply to the options available. (please note that tracking details may not be available for pallet or direct from manufacturer deliveries)
- Please be aware that ALL PALLET deliveries will be a curbside drop. If the items you have ordered as large or heavy we would advise that you have someone one hand to help you into the house with your goods.
- All in-stock pallet deliveries can be booked in by you at checkout. Delivery days of pallet items that have a build time or need to be ordered in will be booked in by a member of our customer service team prior to delivery. An email confirming your delivery will be sent the day before this is due to take place. Cut off time for booking a pallet delivery is 11 am.
- Livestock deliveries will be made via APC Livestock delivery service. This is a special service which is designed to ensure that your livestock arrives to you just as it left, healthy and happy. Livestock service runs Wednesday - Friday and is charged at £34.95 irrelevant of the total order value.
- All deliveries (excluding pallets and livestock deliveries) over £50.00 will be shipped via DPD on a Next Working Day service free of charge. Orders under £50.00 will have both a Royal Mail 48 tracked service (£4.25) and a DPD Next Working Day service (£6.95) offered, as well as select DPD premium services, dependent on your area.
- Please note that all services rely on third-party couriers to deliver on time and in good order. We will of course do our best to ensure that your delivery arrives when stated at the time of purchase, however, we can not be held liable for delays caused by the delivery company.
We request that any goods that develop faults are reported as soon as possible. If a fault develops within the first 14days of ownership we are happy to arrange an uplift of the goods. In all other instances, the return postage of the goods to be tested will need to be covered by the sender. It is important that you obtain proof of posting as the goods are your responsibility until they are received by us. We can only refund postage costs if goods are returned within this period and purchased under our Replacement Policy.
You need to agree a delivery service prior to shipping as we will only refund standard or tracked shipping fees, we are not able to refund the cost of any special delivery service. We cannot refund postage for good returned for any other reason and we reserve the right to deduct our original postage cost and a restocking fee from any refund applicable. If you have made a mistake in purchase then you will need to return the goods to us and if you have received free shipping we reserve the right to deduct all postage fees plus a restocking fee. Cancellation Policy
You have the right to cancel an order within 14 working days of receipt. You must return the goods to us in new and unused condition in line with our Returns Policy. We must receive the goods within 21 days of the notice of cancellation during which time you are responsible for any loss or damage. Once received in a new and unused condition we will refund the purchase price less the original carriage charges. If the goods arrive back in any less than perfect condition, they will be returned to you and no refund will be processed.
If faulty or damaged goods are received, you must notify us within 14 working days. Where possible replacement parts will be dispatched and where not possible we will ask you to return the goods to us in line with our Returns Policy. You must fill out a Returns request form which will be provided by a member of our customer services team. Once we have verified the damage we will supply replacements as required.
Where good returned to us are in good working order we are not able to refund your return postage costs and we reserve the right to deduct our original postage cost and a restocking fee from any refund. We cannot take responsibility for any consequential loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from goods supplied. Please be aware that all items purchased as a used or ex-display model will not retain a manufacturers warranty and are sold as seen.
We work with the manufactures to ensure their guarantees are honoured and we use best endeavours to resolve issues within the warranty period. We can only refund postage costs under the manufactures guarantee if the goods are returned to us within 14 days of the original purchase. We will not refund postage costs for guarantee/warranty returns unless the product becomes faulty within the first few weeks of receipt. We can only offer replacements parts or replacement goods when authorised by the manufacturer. Under no circumstances should goods be returned to us without prior approval. We can only offer to replace damaged glass items if we are notified within 48 hours of you receiving the delivery. We cannot replace glass bulbs/tubes unless they become faulty within the initial 14 day period.
Please be aware that aquarium pumps, filters, skimmers and other electrical goods
emit noise during normal operation that you may consider to be excessive. You
should be aware that manufacturers wording indicating noise levels are relative only
and do not necessarily give indications of measured decibel levels. Return of good
under these circumstances requires the agreement of the manufacturer and where
goods returned are deemed to be in good working order by the manufacturer we are
unable to offer a refund and may charge return postage. We withhold the right to
repair any electrical goods and a replacement will only be issued is the manufacturer
or UK distributor decides this is necessary. Customers may be asked to return items
to us for repair or replacement, we cannot be held accountable for collecting faulty